2011-11-01

May I Introduce Myself?

This is the first post in my new blog. While my other Blogs are insights to my private life and the great fun I have with my two children this one is about my professional experiences as Software Architect/Engineer Quality Assurance.
A short summary of my CV:

  • I studied computer science with focus on Neural Computation.
  • I finished my Diplom thesis in 2000 navigating a robot through a maze based on information derived from optical flow.
  • Since 2000 I worked mainly as Software Engineer and experienced my passion for quality assurance testers.
  • In 2005 I changed to CoreMedia AG, Hamburg, now working there as Software Architect Quality Assurance. I started right away with GUI-Test-Automation with HP WinRunner (before: Mercury Interactive), switched over to QF-Test and nowadays collect experiences with Selenium to drive Web-UI-Tests.
  • Currently I am collecting some experiences in doing behavior driven testing based on JBehave.
Well, that's all about me for now. You can also meet me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment